The New Banner?

Star of the month (August)

Chatbox

Saturday, March 28, 2009

High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Soundtrack MegaPost


Music

1) Now or Never
2) Right Here, Right Now
3) I Want It All
4) Can I Have This Dance
5) A Night to Remember
6) Just Want to Be With You
7) The Boys Are Back
8) Walk Away
9) Scream
10) Senior Year Spring Musical
11) We're All in This Together (Graduation Mix)
12) High School Musical
13) Just Getting Started
Full Album

Videos
Trailer
A Night to Remember
Can I Have This Dance(Part 1)
Can I Have This Dance
High School Musical
I Want It All
Now or Never
Scream
Senior Year Spring Musical
The Boys Are Back
Walk Away
We're All in This Together (Graduation Mix)
Senior Potraits - Ashley Tisdale
Senior Potraits - Corbin Bleu
Senior Potraits - Lucas Grabeel
Senior Potraits - Vanessa Hudgens
Senior Potraits - Zac
ScenesNGs (Not Good Scenes)
Goodbyes
Right Here Right Now.
Movie Surfers
Now or Never [edit]
Playback 1
Playback 2
Basketball
Behind the Scene

 

High School Musical 2 MegaPost

 


Music

1) What Time Is It?
2) Fabulous
3) Work This Out
4) You Are the Music in Me
5) Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
6) I Don't Dance
7) Gotta Go My Own Way
8) Bet on It
9) Everyday
10) All for One
11) You Are the Music in Me (Sharpay Version)
Bonus Tracks:

Bet On It (Chinese Version)
Everyday (Chinese Version)
Gotta Go My Own Way(Nikki Gil Version)
Kau Muzik Di Hati ku

Videos
Everyday
Fabulous
What Time Is It
You Are the Music in Me
I Don't Dance
You Are The Music In Me [Vince Chong, Jaclyn Victor]
Nikki Gil - Gotta Go My Own Way[Behind the Scene]
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 1
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 2
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 3
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 4
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 5
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 6
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 7
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 8
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 9
Road to High School Musical 2 - Part 10
Dance Along
Wildcats Chat

 

High School Musical 1 MegaPost

Music
1) Start of Something New
2) Get'cha Head in the game
3) What I've Been Looking For
4) What I've Been Looking For [Reprise]
5) Stick to the Status Quo
6) When There Was Me and You
7) Bop to the Top
8) Breaking Free
9) We're All In This Together
10) I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
11) Get'cha Head in the Game (B5)
12) Start Of Something New [Instrumental]
13) Breaking Free [Instrumental]
Full Album

Music Videos
I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Bop to Top
Breaking Free (Remix)
Breaking Free
Stick it to the Stauts Quote
We're All in This Together
What I've Been Looking For
What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
The Making
DCOM Extra
DCOM Extra 1
Dance Along [Segment 1 (Get'cha Head In The Game)]
Dance Along [Segment 2 (We're All In This Together) - Part 1]
Dance Along [Segment 3 (We're All In This Together) - Part 2]
Dance Along [Segment 4 (We're All In This Together) - Part 3]
Dance Along [Segment 5 (We're All In This Together) - Part 4]
Teen Choice Award [Red Carpet]
Teen Choice Awards
Teen Choice Award [Prize]

No comments: